Knowledge Management Matters
Knowledge Management Matters: Words of Wisdom from Leading Practitioners is a collection of works penned by this amazing and diverse group of thought leaders. Each of these trailblazers has generously shared their knowledge with a view to helping you and your organization succeed in the knowledge environment.
The tips, tactics, and techniques they suggest are time-tested and proven concepts that will help you achieve your organizational objectives. Their collective works are based on decades of experiences with real-world organizations.
This is not a book of untested theories that might work, but rather a compilation of genuine words of wisdom from experienced KM practitioners who know knowledge management.
Knowledge Management Matters starts with a brief overview of the evolution of knowledge management. Building on this historical foundation, we launch a wide-ranging exploration of the domain.
Throughout the book are excellent examples of what works, what doesn't, and some thought-provoking teases about the future. The authors offer great advice on a variety of subjects including storytelling, big data, creativity & innovation, leading communities, knowledge assets, co-creation, catering for a transient workforce and so much more.
The contributing practitioners, in alphabetical order, are:
- Stephanie Barnes, Director of Doing Things Differently at Art of Innovation
- Shawn Callahan, Founder of Anecdote
- Paul Corney, Founder of knowledge et al
- Nancy M. Dixon, Author of Common Knowledge, HBSP
- Stan Garfield, Knowledge Management Author, Speaker, and Community Leader
- Anthony J. Rhem, President/Principal Consultant of A.J. Rhem & Associates, Inc.
- Arthur Shelley, Founder of Intelligent Answers
- Douglas Weidner, Chairman & Chief Instructor of KM Institute
- Ron Young, Founder of Knowledge Associates International
There are no reviews yet.